Sunday, November 16, 2014

10 reasons I look forward to fall in love with you

So you say that Love is blind. You say Love has no boundaries. You say Love is pure. You say you need selfless Love.       : )

Love, is an emotion. Love is an addiction. Love, is described umpteen times in various movies, novels, stories, poetry, plays, personal experiences, affairs, live-in relationships, etc.

Many experts debate on various aspects of Love.
Do we really fall in love with a person just because we have a liking for her/him?
Is it some internal tuning managed by mother nature that makes us naturally search for a partner with whom we share and care for our lives?
Is it something based on lust?
Can we reason the love for a person?
Can it be better described by linking certain affections for a person?
Can we love more than one person?(Context: partner)

Here's my take on Love. What are the 10 reasons I look forward to fall in love with you?

  • We are walking together. Out of nowhere suddenly, a bird does his business on me. Cherishing that moment to see you chuckling, I feel, is love.

  • Both of us express ourselves to each other without getting judgmental. Always know, I have a sensitive side in my mind; just for you. 

  • Our love is the reciprocation of goodwill. I'm blessed to have you in my life. Take me, I'm yours. I am lost without you.

  • I am the thorn, you are my rose. I love you so much that I prick the finger that dares to pluck out the petals.

  • You presence takes me in trance, the mystic look in your eyes just pours me down. Bliss is here, with me, with you.

  • A strand of your hair, a pic of us together. No one said I have too much coin, but my wallet is rich.

  • A lazy Sunday afternoon. We both are enjoying a cricket match. Innings break, and I sneakily bring the popcorn in and switch the channel to your favorite movie that is about to begin. 
 
  • Love is not when both of us have all the answers. Love is when we are ready to face all the questions together.

  • Devotion, attraction, emotion, desire, familiarity, addiction, pleasure, attention, friendship, physical, inspiration, kindness, lust, hope, selflessness, attachment, bond. The harder I try to understand, the more difficult it is to ask myself. So I'll follow the ground logic: Keep It Simple, Silly.   :)

  • Quoting anonymous, I believe, Love is Trust. We can always love the person whom we trust.

Wait, what, are you still counting..?    : )

No comments:

Post a Comment