Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Where do I stand?

     "It is high time that I get a salary hike, but why am I not getting it?", "I and my girlfriend are in a good relationship for so long, but still why doesn't she accept that we marry each other", "I want to get along with my friends,but why don't we tick together", "My colleagues  have this evening gathering here, but why did they not invite me over"

At some point of time in life, we DO face such situations that we question our self, "Do I really deserve such outcast treatment? Am I THAT bad? Are they purposefully hurting me in this way?"

     The answer to these questions is a BIG BIG NO. The problem does not lie with you, despite the fact that it does lie within you. This does not mean that it's the end of the world for you and you will stay alone forever whenever and wherever you go.

How can I recover with that? How can I go ahead in life and become a priority for people, not their option?

OK, first of all, be Humble.
     Accept the fact that you are Currently not likeable among your friends' group or colleagues' group or amongst your peers. Once you truly realize that, you win half the race. Being humble is just not being OKAY with what everyone says but its more than that. It shows that you value the relation more than anything. The-sound-of-I, or quite simply the sense of the self or ego, When this sound is stilled, you are in touch with being egolessness.That will work wonders.

Secondly, have Patience.
     And this is applies to even the lest important aspects of life. If you dont have patience, no one will like to tolerate yourself. You achieve the power of being patient and keeping cool in all situations, there is no power on the earth that can stop you from going ahead in life and being successful in every aspect related to your thoughts.

Thirdly(and most importantly), Be Sincere.
     Do not try to imitate any other person You think is good. Just be sincere towards people, and you'll get a personality that people will crave for. Think for a hundred times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man.Be yourself and you will conquer the world.

  • Always keep motivating yourself.
  • If you set a target too big, divide it into smaller achievable ones and reward yourself on the accomplishment of those.
  • Never leave hope in the most trying times, because it's the darkest hour before the dawn.
  • Respect people and their opinions. They will do it to you too.
  • Stand firm with your ideals. Don't change sides simply to earn brownie points. That attitude won't help you in the long run.

That's all folks! All the best, god bless everyone.!

No comments:

Post a Comment