Friday, August 13, 2010

My first BLOG

Well...This is a tribute to one of the most experienced phases of my (still..more to be experienced) life.
The starting two years of junior college after the brilliant success in school. We get to make new friends, no uniform or dress code (like in schools),we become free birds. No perfect schedule, no singing of "Vande Mataram" and "Jana Gana Mana", bunking lectures to watch movies, paying helluva of money to the ever growing population of coaching classes, preparing for engineering entrance exams.
Period.


Life really becomes confused in this transition phase. Our line of thinking changes from of a child to of an adult. From students, we become adults who are supposedly mature and responsible in life. Adults want to go ahead in life. A child wants to stay where he/she is and enjoy the moment. I personally have been a witness to how my mindset towards life changes. In school, i used to be pretty much sincere, hard-working and focused. I was that type of child who always wanted to see my parents getting happy for my results. Friendship was not at all my priority in that time. I preferred solitude over chatting with friends (yeah, even in school.......all who know me from school days can vouch for that. But now...I have become more of the friendlier species than ever...Hard work is important...but smart work is a better option. There are many other things in life that we need to see rather than just books, work, money and sincerity. No no...I am not saying that just leave them....but give some space to other things in life such as leisure, friends. The things which I have written in this note...some might agree, many might not agree...everyone has an opinion on a particular issue.It is just that I vented out my feelings to you guys about my experiences in life and the observations. All the best everyone.Thanks to all who have been a part of my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment